A unique experience for the whole family! Come and learn about agroecology and everything we do here on the farm. We will pass through the whole process: from seed to harvest. You’ll be visiting a private ecological farm located in Rio Grande, close to El Yunque National Rainforest. We are certified as an Agritourism Farm by the Puerto Rico Tourism Company.
Once you arrive to the farm, we will start with a brief introduction of agroecology and the history of the farm. Then we will pass through the different stations of the farm, from seed to harvest. We will also visit our souvenir shop where you can get our 100% puertorrican cigars, t-shirts, artisan crafts and much more!!
Monday & Wednesday
@ 10:00 am
Other things to note
– Guests ages 5 and up can attend, up to 30 guests total.
– Guest should be comfortable being outdoors/ in nature.
– Weather conditions may vary. Remember that we will be outdoors all the time. We will be under the sun through the initial part and may be exposed to heat, rain and/or insects such as mosquitoes, butterflies and bees.
– We can provide insect repellent, sunscreen and boots.
What to bring:
– Reusable water bottle (please avoid plastic)
– Long pants
We ask that you arrive 10 mts before starting time. If you dont arrive by 3:00 pm, the tour will be canceled without refund.
For more information please contact us at email@example.com or at 787-598-0240